Get your car insurance in Saudi Arabia with Tameeni for the cheapest rates. Read out the article to know the 5-step complete registration process.
Open the official website of Tameeni and continue the following steps.
- Click on the ‘Menu’ and then tap on ‘Sign up’ to create your account.
- Enter your mobile number, email, and set a password to create the account.
Now you have to add the policyholder details.
- Now tap on the ‘Purchase New Policy’ and select the type of Insurance you want.
- You can select either third-party insurance or Comprehensive policy insurance.
- Now enter your Iqama number in ‘Add policyholder’.
Now add the following vehicle details.
- Enter the registration card number in the ‘Vehicle Identifier’.
- Enter the vehicle sequence number.
- Enter ‘private’ in the purpose of the vehicle.
- Select the start date of the policy.
- If you intend to add a second driver, click on the ‘vehicle drivers’.
Now you will get the available insurance quotes.
- Sort the list by price ascending.
- Choose the cheapest company for third-party insurance and compare it with the comprehensive policy package.
- Get the NCD discount.
The last step is the payment which can be done by online transaction by entering your IBAN number and proceeding with the payment.
Follow the simple steps and get your vehicle insured at the cheapest rates possible with Tameeni. Click on the link for more information.