The world around us is changing. There’s so much to accomplish, more things to take care of. There’s work, bills, laws, traffic, and inflation among so many other things. The rising levels of inflation have affected our lives in unprecedented ways. From basic goods, utility products, and everything else in between, prices are touching the skies. Same is the case with poultry and meats, which means that meat-based meals have become a luxury for many across the country.
In such a case, people are looking for affordable alternatives for everything. They want to cook meals that are simple but flavourful. Knorr Chicken Cube is the best and easiest way to replicate the delectable taste of chicken in your everyday meals.
A bhindi-aloo combo with the taste of chicken is a meal that even fussy kids will happily devour. Your everyday daal, sabzi, khichdi or even meatless pulao can now have a unique twist and richness to it.
Add Knorr Chicken Cubes to your everyday meals for that added goodness of chicken, without actually using any. It is an ideal alternative for those who like to remain on a budget.
Here’s a quick, delicious, everyday recipe for Dhaba-style daal that you can prepare using Knorr chicken cube.
- Daal Mash (boiled) 250 gm
- Onions 2 pcs
- Ginger paste 1 tablespoon
- Garlic paste 1 tablespoon
- Tomatoes 2 pcs
- Garam Masala ½ teaspoon
- Red chilli powder 1 ½ teaspoons
- Turmeric powder ¼ teaspoon
- Knorr Chicken soup stock 20 gm (1 pack)
- Green chillies 3-4 pcs
- Cooking oil ¼ cup
- Heat oil and fry the onions till they are golden brown.
- Add ginger and the garlic paste.
- Now add all the spices, daal mash and Knorr Chicken soup stock and cook for 5 minutes.
- When the oil rises to the top, turn off the heat.
- Garnish with chopped green chillies and coriander.
So now, eating chicken everyday is possible. All you have to do is get your hands on Knorr Chicken cubes and make your meals delicious without breaking the bank.