While buying an oppo smartphone brand new or second hand from any website like OLX, Amazon or Quikr, you need to consider several factors. To ensure devices validity, you must first check the Oppo mobile warranty on their official website.
We’ll show you how to determine whether the Oppo smartphone you own is genuine and not a knockoff.
When we buy a smartphone online, we know it’s brand new, it’s in sealed packaging and we purchase it from a reputable retailer like Amazon or Flipkart. However, whether we buy a smartphone from an offline vendor or shop or someone who has already used it, we must always check the device’s warranty to ensure a fair bargain.
Checking the device’s warranty provides both self-satisfaction and product value. It also aids in determining whether the product is genuine, as many Chinese-made cellphones are Oppo replicas.
They’re identical in appearance feature set and even has the Google Play Store. When the gadget has a technical problem and goes to the service centre, we know about the product’s legitimacy.
So, to avoid being duped in such circumstances, we must first check the warranty; Oppo provides an online warranty service where you can check the online warranty. Here is the guideline.
Steps to Check Oppo Mobile Warranty Online
Oppo has made it possible to verify the warranty of their devices on their website. There is a section dedicated to the warranty status of all of their items. If your phone is listed on their website, you may also claim your Oppo warranty.
Follow the following steps to check warranty online:
Open the dialer on your Oppo phone.
Now type * #06 # inside the box.
A new window will open, exposing your device’s IMEI number.
Make a mental note of the IMEI number or write it somewhere.
Now go to the Oppo Warranty Check website to see how your warranty is doing.
In the box on the right-hand side, insert the IMEI number followed by the verification code, and then click the “Check now” button.
Advantages of Warranty
A few advantages of Oppo mobile warranty are following.
- You can get your mobile phone fixed if it is damaged.
- If there are any issues with the hardware or power button, you can get them fixed with the help of this service.
- You can replace your mobile phone if its motherboard is not working.
Oppo E- Warranty Card
OPPO has announced a new warranty service mechanism called E-Warranty Card. It is the equivalent of a paper warranty card and serves as a backup.
You can get warranty assistance at the customer care Centre by utilizing an E-Warranty card if you don’t have a paper warranty card and proof of purchase with you, or if yo lost a paper warranty card and proof of purchase
Oppo Mobile Warranty Instructions and Principles
- To preserve the fundamental protection of your rights, you must have a valid warranty card and invoice; please keep them safe.
- If you lost your invoice, you can also have an E warranty card.
- Some accessories (such as the user handbook, warranty card, and protective shell) not included under this warranty.
- Accessories (leather casing, screen protector, and protective casing) may interfere with the phone’s normal operation; if this is the case, you may request to replace the accessories rather than the phone.
This guarantee does not cover any of the following ailments or artificial damage; nevertheless, compensated repair services are available.
- After the warranty term has expired
- No warranty card or legitimate proof of purchase.
- Non-OPPO official warranty agreements, such as dealer verbal warranties;
- One damage the phone because of incorrect usage (e.g., falling, squeezing, liquid damage, and so on);
- Damage and failure caused by unpredictable external events (e.g., floods, fires, earthquakes, lightning strikes, and traffic accidents)
- Failure to use and maintain the product as directed, resulting in damage or malfunction, such as usage in severe temperatures use of non-OPPO accessories.
In this article, we try to cover related to the warranty of oppo mobile. Also, check Oppos official website for the warranty process as it has strict terms and conditions.