Sunday, July 21, 2024

Punjab Approves Solar Panels for Consumers Using up to 500 Units of Electricity

Punjab Chief Minister Maryam Nawaz has launched the ‘Roshan Gharana’ program, aimed at providing solar panels to households using 50 to 500 units of electricity.

The program, approved by the Punjab cabinet, offers to cover 90% of the solar panel costs. Consumers will pay the remaining 10% in easy installments over five years, with reduced payments in the winter months.

The initiative seeks to address the challenges posed by increasing electricity prices and the ongoing energy crisis, starting with the most economically vulnerable households.

Maryam Nawaz emphasized ongoing efforts to reduce the financial burdens faced by the public, promising significant improvements within the next five years.

Related Articles

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

Latest Articles