The most fun-to-drive and technologically advanced Civic Sedan in the model’s nearly 50-year history was unveiled by Honda. The all-new Honda Civic for 2022 features a sleek, futuristic style, a high-tech, human-centered interior, and advanced active and passive safety features.
Since the introduction of the 10th-generation model in 2015, Civic has become the No. 1 model in America – car or light truck – with first-time buyers, Millennials, Gen Z, and multicultural consumers, with sales of more than 1.7 million units over the last five years.
“The all-new 11th-generation Honda Civic builds on that leadership with easy and sporty styling inside and out, best-in-class features, and class-leading performance,” said Dave Gardner, executive vice president of National Operations, American Honda Motor Co., Inc.
- All-new simple, clean exterior and interior styling
- Civic first all-digital LCD instrument display (Touring)
- Standard new 7-inch color touchscreen with Apple CarPlay & Android Auto integration
- Available new HD 9-inch color touchscreen with wireless Apple CarPlay & Android Auto integration
- Civic-first Bose premium sound system with 12 speakers (Touring)
- Qi-compatible wireless charging (Touring)
- Enhanced architecture and stronger body
- More powerful and fuel-efficient 1.5-liter turbo engine
- Updated suspension and steering tuning for improved handling and ride
- Groundbreaking new front airbags designed to reduce traumatic brain and neck injuries
- Civic-first rear seat side airbags
- Updated Honda Sensing system with new front wide-view camera, plus new Traffic Jam Assist and Low Speed Braking Control (Touring)