The iPhone 12 series is the latest innovative phone with the 5G connectivity that has made everyone go crazy for it. As iPhone 12 has been a centre of attention in the mobile world since it was released a month ago.
The iPhone 12 demand has put a strain on the company Apple to provide enough units worldwide on time because people are very excited to get one and they just can’t get enough of the phone.
Worldwide these devices are reaching more and more reviewers, and by this, we are getting to see more impressive news that is coming out related to the new iPhone 12. DisplayMate had their review on the iPhone 12 Pro Max’s Super Retina XDR OLED display that is totally amazing.
The display of the newly launched iPhone 12 Pro Max has recently broken more than ten records of performance. The 12 Pro Max has received an A+ rating, and it has an absolute colour accuracy of around 0.9 JNCD that is visually just indistinguishable from perfect. Intensity scale accuracy and image contrast accuracy are also of the highest quality.
The power efficiency of this iPhone 12 Pro max has increased up to 10% over the previous iPhone 11 Pro Max. The following are the presented ten records that the XDR OLED display of the new iPhone 12 Pro Max has broken:
- The highest Visible Screen Resolution of 2.8K (2778×1284)
- The highest Absolute Color Accuracy of (0.9 JNCD) Visually Indistinguishable From Perfect.
- The highest Image Contrast Accuracy and Intensity Scale Accuracy of (2.19 Gamma)
- The smallest Shift in Color Accuracy and also the Intensity Scale With Image Content APL of (0.2 JNCD)
- The Highest Contrast Ratio of (Infinite)
- The smallest Change in Peak Luminance with Image Content Average Picture Level APL of (1%)
- The Smallest Shift in the Image Contrast and Intensity Scale with the Image Content APL of (0.00 Gamma)
- The Highest Full-Screen Brightness for OLED Smartphone of (835 nuts with 100% APL)
- The Highest Full-Screen Contrast Rating in Ambient Light of (172 at pure 100% APL)
- The Lowest Screen Reflectance of (4.8%)
- The Smallest Brightness Variation with the Viewing Angle of (27% at the 30 degrees)
The XDR OLED screen display of the new iPhone 12 Pro Max has the highest full white screen brightness of its existing OLED display with the 825 nits. 1200 nits are the HDR peak brightness of the phone. The display also has the lowest screen reflectance that is at just 4.8%.