Macquarie University Sydney, Australia offers Vice Chancellor’s International Scholarships for Pakistani students every year to excellent students demonstrating high performance. The scholarship is awarded at the undergraduate and master’s levels.
The award is highly competitive and is awarded based on merit. The seats are limited therefore, the students are recommended to start preparing the documents and apply.
The scholarship covers AUD $10,000 towards the tuition fees. It can be availed on all the offered courses at the university.
The criteria are mentioned as follows.
- Students must apply separately for this scholarship. Therefore, they must be full-time international students holding an acceptance letter from the university.
- The postgraduate students must acquire a minimum WAM equivalent of 65 and the undergraduate students must obtain a minimum ATAR equivalent of 85.
- The students holding the acceptance letter must start their studies in the year mentioned in the letter.
How to Apply
Follow the steps mentioned below to apply.
- Find the course you intend to study at Macquarie University and read the requirements.
- Now apply for the course and pay the non-refundable fee.
- After receiving a valid offer letter, students are required to fill out the nomination form available online at the website.
- Fill out the application form and type ‘VCIS’ in the space for Scholarship Name.
- Enter the student number which is mentioned in your offer letter.
- Now submit.
Selected students will be notified via email. This is a great opportunity to study in a world-class Australian institute with advanced research facilities. Click on the link to apply.