University of Technology Sydney, Australia provides an opportunity to embark on an educational journey of academic excellence with real-world applications on a fully funded Research Training Program (RTP) Scholarship.
Renowned for its unparalleled research impact and commitment, UTS stands as the top-ranking young university in Australia, offering an extraordinary opportunity for Pakistani students to access this fully funded scholarship.
Research Training Program
RTP is an Australian Government Scholarship funded by the Commonwealth Government Department of Education and Training. The awards are granted to highly ranked intellectual research degree seeking students who demonstrate outstanding academic achievement and research potential.
The funded is for students applying for Research Master’s (MRes) and PhD degrees.
The scholarship is valued at the above rate per annum and is provided to students for heling with general living costs in Australia.
- A living Allowance of $32,500 per annum (tax-free) is given.
- The duration of the funding is up to 3.5 years for PhD and 2 years for MRes.
To be eligible for a Research Training Program scholarship, a student must:
- Be enrolled in a higher degree by research program at the university during the RTP Stipend year.
- Not receiving any equivalent award or stipend exceeding 75% of the RTP Scholarship stipend designated for the Research degrees.
- Fulfil the requirements specific for the intended course, you are applying for.
Students must make sure to submit the complete applications with all the information asked and uploaded documents by the deadline. Incomplete and late applications are rejected.
Applicants are assessed base on their academic merit, research experience, publications record, and relevancy of the submitted research proposal.
How to apply
Students do not need to submit a separate scholarship application.
- New students must tick the YES box in the Scholarship/Sponsorship information section, while applying for the course.
- Students will be selected automatically for the scholarship and notified after submission of online application.
The session for the 2024 cohort opened on 01/08/2023 and will close by 15/10/2023. Click on the provided link to apply!