McGill University, Montreal, Canada is offering graduate scholarships for Pakistani Students for the upcoming year 2024. Applicants must start preparing the documents to study at the prestigious Canadian University with excellent academic and research facilities.
Following funding opportunities can be availed at McGill.
- Graduate Assistantships granted by supervisors.
- External funding granted by an agency or government.
- McCall MacBain Scholarships.
The candidates are not required to submit a separate application for graduate assistance, supervisors will automatically choose the selected candidates.
However, external funding depends on the regulations of the funding body. You might receive this funding before or after commencing your studies at McGill.
McBain scholarships require a separate application submission. Read out the details on the following link.
The application steps are the following.
- To apply you must first find a program of your interest and read all the documentation required for it as well as the eligibility criteria.
- The master’s and PhD applicants must contact a supervisor and program coordinator before applying for admission.
- Make sure to check the application’s deadline.
Submit your Application
The candidates have to apply online to submit the application. Follow the mentioned steps.
- The students can apply for two different programs at a time. Remember that you have to pay a non-refundable fee of $129.03 (fall 2023 and winter 2024). The fee will be $132.90 for summer 2024.
- You can select either Thesis or Non-thesis for the program at the admission time. You can change it later, if intend to.
- The applicants can start the online application by creating an account.
Upload all the supporting documents which include the following.
- Academic transcripts.
- Previous degree.
- The university will ask for confidential letters of recommendations from the professors whose contact details students will provide.
- Statement of purpose.
- Writing sample.
- Test Scores (GMAT, GRE, TOEFL) if required.
After completing the online application and submitting your documents, hit submit, pay the non-refundable fee and your application will be submitted. The candidates will receive a confirmation email as well.
However, it is important to consider that scholarships are awarded after the student has arrived in Canada. Click on the link to apply.