DP world offering job openings in Dubai with salary upto 20,000 dirhams. DP World is an absolutely great place to work if you are looking for a repeated logistics company in the United Arab Emirates. There are various job opportunities available in DP World all across UAE and Dubai specifically.
DP World is a global logistics and trade enabler with headquarters in Dubai, UAE. It is the largest marine terminal operator in the UAE, with a portfolio of 78 terminals spread across six continents, including 45 container terminals and 8 cruise terminals. The company is also concerned with sustainability, and it has taken steps to reduce its carbon footprint and increase efficiency by utilizing renewable energy and advanced technologies. With operations in the Middle East and North Africa, Europe, Asia, the Americas, and Africa, DP World has a significant global presence.
Requirements for DP World:
- You must be at least 18 years old.
- A permanent work permit for a person of another nationality will be required.
- Professional experience ranging from 1 to 8 years.
- Secondary school diploma / Graduate / Postgraduate degree in an equivalent or related field is required.
- Strong work ethic, dependability, discretion, and the ability to keep confidential information
- Excellent communication skills and English fluency are required.
Salaries in DP world:
- Managers typically earn around AED 5,60,000 per year.
- Analysts make around AED 200,000.
- A truck driver’s annual salary is approximately AED 56,000.
- A delivery driver earns around AED 50,000.
- A Data Scientist earns around AED 100,000.
- A Sales Executive earns around AED 150,000.
- Annual leave allowance is generous.
- On-site parking is free.
- We pay one professional membership subscription fee.
- Various shift patterns.
- Health Savings Account.
- 4 times salary life insurance.
- Benefits platform that allows you to pick and choose the benefits that are right for you.
- Private Medical Care (BUPA).
How to Apply:
- Open the DP World careers page.
- To join our team, select it.
- By indicating your location, you can focus your search.
- Select the position you want.
- Take the time to carefully read the job descriptions, schedule, compensation, and eligibility requirements.
- Select the Apply Now link.
- Give your name, last name, and other information on a form.
- Upload your most recent résumé, if possible.
- To submit an application, click the button.
|Assistant Manager – Business Development||Dubai||Apply Now|
|Audit Manager||Dubai||Apply Now|
|Manager – Business Audit||Dubai||Apply Now|
|Senior Executive – Sales||Dubai||Apply Now|
|P&O Maritime Logistics – Assistant Procurement Manager||Dubai||Apply Now|
|Risk Manager||Dubai||Apply Now|
|Officer – Health, Safety & Environment||Dubai||Apply Now|
|ADVANCE PLANNER||Dubai||Apply Now|
|Senior Manager – Strategic Equipment Projects & Development||Dubai||Apply Now|
|OFFICER – HEALTH, SAFETY & ENVIRONMENT||Dubai||Apply Now|
|Director – Digital Transformation & Data Analytics||Dubai||Apply Now|
|Assistant Legal Counsel||Dubai||Apply Now|
|Senior Manager – Digital & Social Media (UAE region)||Dubai||Apply Now|
|Manager – Enterprise System – EPM||Dubai||Apply Now|
|Senior Project Engineer – Offshore||Dubai||Apply Now|
|Operator Mobile Crane||Dubai||Apply Now|
|Manager – Enterprise System – Cargoes Rostering||Dubai||Apply Now|
|Technical Superintendent||Dubai||Apply Now|
|Director of E-Commerce (UAE National Hire)||Dubai||Apply Now|
|Fitter – Mechanical||Dubai||Apply Now|
|Mechanical Technician||Dubai||Apply Now|
|Fitter – Rudder & Propeller||Dubai||Apply Now|