Get a chance to work in the diverse environment of Dubai Parks and Resorts with salary packages offering up to Dh7,500 and several benefits as per UAE labor law.
Dubai Parks and Resorts is the largest middle east theme park having Motiongate Dubai, Legoland Dubai, Riverland Dubai, and Legoland Water Park featuring endless fun rides, live shows, and family-friendly attractions.
There are multiple open vacancies at Legoland Dubai and Legoland Hotel.
|Administration Attendant – limited contract||Legoland Dubai|
|Manager – Revenue||Legoland Hotel|
|Guest Services Assistant||Legoland Hotel|
|Visual Merchandising Coordinator & Retail Allocator||Legoland Dubai|
|Attraction Attendant – up to 12 months limited contract (Renewable)||Legoland Dubai|
|Landscape Technician – MEP||Legoland Dubai|
The eligibility differs for each role however, the general requirements are the following.
- A recent degree/bachelor’s degree in the relevant field.
- Working experience in your relevant area.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good English language skills.
- Willing to work flexible hours (in some roles).
- Having computer literacy.
How to Apply
Apply through the following steps.
- Open the official website of Dubai Parks and Resorts.
- Go to the ‘Current Vacancies’ tab.
- From the list, open the role you intend to apply for.
- Read out the eligibility and role responsibilities.
- If you fit in the requirements, click on ‘Apply’.
- Now make your account and set up your profile.
- Upload the required documents including CV.
This is a great opportunity to set up your career in a most dynamic and fun environment while enjoying the various perks of a professional job in the UAE. Click on the link to apply!