Training and professional development got a lot easier!
Following its blazing online success, education startup Edify Valley has inaugurated its first physical institution in the vicinity of DHA, Karachi.
The journey of Edify Valley Institute of Knowledge and Human Development began with the notion of nurturing intellectuals who want to make a substantial difference in their professional careers or who want to stand out from the crowd when they begin their prospective professions.
Edify Valley currently houses a faculty of 40+ teachers and trainers, as well as 500+ enrolled learners from different parts of the world – providing quality education through digital measures with the help of cutting-edge Learning Management System (LMS).
“This is a historic moment for us, and it demonstrates how, with the proper initiatives, ambitions can become a reality. Rest assured that we will not stop, as we are already preparing for the next several years with our next big move. Our goal for 2023 is to open multiple branches all over the globe, and to have a presence in multiple countries within the next five years.”
– Abdullah Gadit, Chairman Edify Valley Institute of Knowledge and Human Development.
Mr. Gadit is an avid marketing enthusiast with 10+ years of experience in the said industry, also serving as the founder and CEO of Mystic Advertising, a leading Advertising Agency in UAE and Pakistan.
While Mr. Gadit serves as the digital genius behind this endeavor, Mr. Mewawala brings in his 13+ years of experience in the education sector, playing a significant role in the development of numerous institutes.
“We have embarked on a journey to empower individuals and professionals in their educational and career development as well as companies with their corporate training requirements by being linked with a reputable institute. Education and the proper set of talents are two crucial attributes that will set you apart from the rest. In the present society, having a grasp of distinct IQ notions and practical skills is required for both youngsters and adults. With our aim of a superior educational institute, we want to produce numerous success stories in the coming years.”
– Sufyan Irfan Mewawala, CEO Edify Valley Institute of Knowledge and Human Development.
The institute will provide expertly curated classes for All O/A Level Subjects as well as training programs including:
- Data Science and Machine Learning Certification Programme
- Digital Marketing Certification Programme
- Python Programming Certification Programme
- Cloud Computing Certification Programme
- Agile Scrum Master Certification Programme
- Artificial Intelligence & Deep Learning Certification Programme
- Graphic Designing Certification Programme
- Basic/Advanced Website Design and Development Certification Programme
- 2D & 3D Animation Certification Programme
- Amazon Training Certification Programme
- Content Writing Certification Programme
- Freelance Training Certification Programme
- WORDPRESS Training Certification Programme
As an organization, Edify Valley aims to fill the missing gaps in every individual’s and professional’s performance. This aim will be achieved through extensive planning, research, expert trainers & teachers, and continuous feedback systems to help individuals, professionals and companies in achieving intellectual success.