Emirates Airline is appointing international workers in Dubai with substantial salary packages of up to 12,000 Dirhams. There are jobs for different sectors with qualifications ranging from school education to graduate degree holders.
Emirates Airlines is the largest and most trusted company offering advanced facilities and the most comfortable travelling experience. The company has positions for freshers as well as graduates. The jobs provide several benefits of medical and life insurance, annual leave, sophisticated pension schemes, special discounts, and many other benefits.
Some of the main positions open are the following.
|Cabin crew members
|Cabin service assistant
|Senior Oracle ERP technical consultant
|Recruitment partner (UAE Nationals only)
|Manager cyber security
|Flight examiner (Ground)
|L&D Specialist (UAE nationals only)
|Senior Java developer
The basic eligibility criteria for the jobs are mentioned below. However, there can be specific requirements in senior jobs.
- English fluency.
- Physical fitness with IBM falling in ideal range.
- High school education minimum.
- No visible tattoos.
- A minimum height of 160 cm is required.
- Arm reach of 212cm while standing on toe tips.
How to Apply
The interested applicants are required to:
- Visit the official website of Emirates Airlines.
- Go through the list of job openings and select the one you want to apply for.
- Read the eligibility requirements and documentation.
- Upload your CV and other essential documents and submit your application.
The application process is easy. Apply and set your career in Dubai.