The Harbin Institute of Technology in China is offering fully-funded scholarships to Pakistani students, which include a stipend and a new laptop. This scholarship is an excellent opportunity for Pakistani students to pursue their higher education in China without worrying about financial constraints. The scholarships are available for undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral degree programs.
Priority would be given to candidates with the best academic records, accomplishments, and extraordinary leadership traits. Building cross-cultural knowledge is a wonderful opportunity provided by the fully supported overseas scholarship programme. The programme offers a stimulating and interesting curriculum as well as the opportunity to experience China as a member of a group of world leaders.
Expert advisors, a creative and demanding examination of global challenges, and hands-on learning opportunities to learn about Chinese culture and business are all features of the programme. Graduates of this scholarship programme in China develop crucial cross-cultural leadership skills, network with prominent individuals, and have life-changing educational experiences that influence their careers.
The Schwarzman Scholars Programme is a fully-funded, one-year degree scholarship that covers all costs, including tuition, travel expenses, study tour allowance, stipend, personal laptop, allowance for course books, and health insurance. The age range for applicants to this award is 18 to 28. Students from all around the world, both domestic and foreign, may apply for this scholarship programme.
This Tsinghua University scholarship application process is quite competitive. The chosen candidates are asked to take part in in-person interviews with worldwide panels made up of notable people including CEOs, past heads of state, university presidents, non-profit executives, journalists, and other powerful leaders from around the world. An undergraduate degree must have been earned, and applicants must have a strong command of English.
Schwarzman Scholars Programme in China 2024-25:
- Tsinghua University
- 1 year
Schwarzman Scholarship 2024-25 Looking for:
- Intellectual Ability
- Empathy & Intercultural Competency
- Leadership Abilities
- Exemplary Character
- Integrity Academic Aptitude
- Entrepreneurial Spirit
- 18 to 28 year
The advantages of the Schwarzman Scholarship Programme in China in 2024–2025: For Interview
If you are chosen for an interview, the programme will pay for your travel costs, including any necessary group meals, economy class flight or train tickets, and one night of hotel lodging.
Those who are chosen for the scholarship will get a fully financed award that includes the following.
- The cost of travel is fully covered.
- Throughout the term of the programme, the entire tuition price will be paid.
- An allowance for study trips will be given.
- The scholar will receive a stipend.
- There will be a Lenovo laptop available.
- The scholarship will pay for a course book allowance.
- Comprehensive medical insurance will be provided.
- Pakistani citizen with a valid passport
- Must have excellent academic record and good moral character
- For undergraduate programs, students must have completed intermediate or equivalent education with at least 60% marks.
- For graduate programs, students must have completed a bachelor’s degree with at least 70% marks.
- For doctoral programs, students must have completed a master’s degree with at least 75% marks.
- Must meet the language proficiency requirements of the program of study.
- Application form (available on the Harbin Institute of Technology website)
- Academic transcripts and certificates (attested by the Higher Education Commission of Pakistan)
- Passport copy
- Two letters of recommendation
- Personal statement or study plan
- Language proficiency certificate (TOEFL, IELTS, or HSK)
How to Apply:
To apply for the scholarship, students must follow these steps:
- Visit the University website and create an account.
- Make an account.
- Fill out the application form and upload the required documents.
- Submit the application before the deadline.
- Wait for the admission decision.
Last Date to Apply:
- For global citizens: Sept 19, 2023.
- For Chinese Citizens: May 20, 2023
Click Here To Apply: