GlaxoSmithKline (GSK), a global biopharma company has announced multiple job opportunities in Pakistan. The company works to positively impact the health of people.
Their inclusive and dynamic workplace is looking for talented and professional Pakistanis to join the team and work with GSK to achieve their goals.
Some open vacancies are mentioned below.
|CI and Performance Manager – Demand CoE||Karachi|
|Assistant Manager Finance||Karachi|
|Site EHS Lead||Karachi|
There are specific requirements for each role. However, a basic eligibility criterion is the following.
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree.
- Working experience required in the relevant field.
- Efficient communication and presentation skills.
How to Apply
To apply, follow the given steps.
- Open GSK Pakistan’s official website.
- Go to the ‘Careers’ option and add the location filter.
- From the list, select the relevant role you intend to apply for.
- Now read the job requirements.
- If you fit the criteria, sign up and apply.
- You can also apply directly through their LinkedIn page.
Grab the Opportunity by clicking on the following link.