Higher Education Commission, Pakistan has announced Germany post-graduate scholarships under Deutscher Akademischer Asutauschdienst (DAAD).
The scholarship program is for graduates pursuing Master’s degree in Development-Related Postgraduate Courses (EPOS). The applicants must have a minimum of 2 years’ experience. The admissions will be given in state German universities, as stated by HEC through their Twitter account.
The following postgraduate courses are offered.
- Development Cooperation.
- Agricultural and Forest Sciences.
- Economic Sciences.
- Business Administration.
- Political Economics.
- Engineering Fields.
- Natural and Environmental Sciences.
- Regional and Urban Planning.
- Medicine and Public Health.
- Media Studies.
- Social Sciences, Law, and Education.
The eligibility criteria for the scholarship are mentioned below.
- Bachelor’s degree / diploma (degree should not be 6 years old).
- Academic transcripts.
- 2 years of relevant professional experience.
- Applicants living in Germany for more than 15 months are not eligible.
DAAD has stated on their website that applicants will be expected to initiate a changing process on the completion of scholarship. Moreover, working with a state or private company of a developing nation to plan and execute the projects and understand developmental policies is a benefit of the program.