Monday, July 22, 2024

How much Youtubers Earn Monthly? Here are the Details!

YouTube is the best platform to fulfil your dream, this is the digital age where everyone wants to move very fast, when it comes to earning, people prefer digital network income more.

Through this you can earn more money in less time, millions of YouTubers around the world including Pakistan make videos on various topics at home and upload them on YouTube and earn millions of dollars. YouTubers earn money in many ways, from sponsorships to selling merchandise.

Extra Ways of Earning Money:

YouTubers can earn money in various ways including product sales and sponsorships; however, Google Ads is a new way to increase their income. YouTubers who create content on social media (who are part of the YouTube Partner Program) can monetize their videos using Google Ads.

Number of Subscribers and Viewers Impact:

1000 Subscribers: 

If you want to start earning directly from YouTube, you must have at least 1000 subscribers in your YouTube account and 4000 views on videos, then you can apply for YouTube Partner Program which is Creators can start monetizing their YouTube channels through ads, subscriptions, and channel memberships.

1000 Viewers: 

According to the report of the American online media company Insider, several YouTubers said that they earned between $1.61 and $29.30 per 1,000 views of a video. A YouTuber can earn from the platform depends on factors such as video views, viewer location, and content, 26 YouTubers said they earn between $82,000 and $83,000 per month.

100,000 Subscribers:

Creators’ income varies from month to month, for example Sarah Lavender is a YouTuber with 100,000 subscribers who earns $1,000 or sometimes over $6,000 a month.

1 Million Subscribers: 

Another YouTuber who has 1 million subscribers and talks about various financial topics on his YouTube channel earns $50,000 a month.

3 Million Subscribers: 

Ali Abdaal, a British YouTuber with over 3 million subscribers, earned between $4,500 and $27,000 in the last 30 days. However, even YouTubers with only 1,000 subscribers can earn a decent income of up to $213 in a month.

Advertisement:

An advertiser pays YouTube a fixed rate if a video (which also contains ads) is viewed by 1,000 people, after which YouTube takes 45 percent and the creator gets the remaining 55 percent. The percentage is given YouTuber earns $1.61 to $29.30 if a video is viewed by 1,000 people.

YouTube, a video site owned by technology giant Google, provides various benefits and awards to video makers who use its platform in recognition of their services and performance.

Gold Play Button:

Awarded to channels with one million subscribers, it is a gold-plated metal button with the channel’s name engraved on it. Under the new policy, a letter signed by YouTube’s chief executive is also given to recognize the performance.

Diamond Play Button:

This button is awarded to the channel which has more than one crore subscribers, so far only 374 channels have been given the honour by YouTube.

Custom Play Button:

A custom play button from YouTube is given to the channel that reaches the target of 50 million subscribers. According to a report, only three channels have received this honour so far.

Silver Play Button:

This button made of carbon and zinc is given to the owner of the channel whose number of subscribers crosses the 100,000 subscribers.

Related Articles

Latest Articles