JS Bank has announced the JS Catalyst Summer Internship Program for talented Pakistani youth where they can learn directly from the leading experts in the industry and discover new features. This is a wonderful opportunity for graduates to polish their ambitions and skills.
The internship is Karachi based and will span for 6 to 8 weeks.
- Students enrolled in the last year of an undergraduate degree or in the first year of a Master’s degree are eligible to apply.
- Only the students studying in a Higher Education Commission (HEC) recognized institute are eligible to apply.
- Students in the Business field can apply.
- Candidates must not be more than 26 years of age by June 30, 2023.
- Candidates must have a minimum CGPA of 3.0
How to Apply
Follow the steps mentioned below to apply.
- Open the official website of JS Bank.
- Scroll down and click the ‘Careers’ option.
- Now scroll down and press the ‘Internships’ option.
- JS Catalyst Summer Internship will be present at the top of the list. Click to apply.
- A new page will open with the online application form.
- Fill in the form, upload your CV or Resume, and apply.
The shortlisted candidates will be called for the interviews and then the finalists will be informed,
Interest candidates must apply by 23rd June 2023. Click on the link to apply.