LHR Global, in collaboration with Petro Rabigh, is seeking an experienced Organization & Workforce Planning Specialist to join their team in Saudi Arabia. Petro Rabigh is a joint venture between Saudi Aramco and Sumitomo Chemical, known for its production of petroleum-based products and derivatives.
The successful candidate will play a crucial role in optimizing organizational efficiency and implementing strategic workforce planning initiatives aligned with business objectives.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Human Resources Management or equivalent.
- Over 20 years of experience in core HR practices, with a minimum of 10 years in Organization Development/Design & Strategic Workforce Planning within the Oil & Gas and Petrochemical industry.
- Certification such as CIPD, SHRM-SCP, or SPHR/GPHR.
- In-depth knowledge of organization design, strategic workforce planning, and benchmarking with industry peers.
- Familiarity with consulting firms specializing in organization health assessment and job evaluation, such as KF Job Architecture, WTW, and Mercer.
- Business process understanding of the Oil & Gas and Petrochemical industry.
- Key competencies include being proactive, strategic thinking, excellent presentation skills, problem-solving abilities, and effective communication.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Analyze business functions, processes, and organizational structures to design optimized organizations.
- Conduct internal and external research, utilizing databases, benchmarking, and market surveys, to recommend improved organizational structures.
- Review and consolidate companywide short and long-term manpower plans, aligning them with business strategy and budget.
- Collaborate with higher-level executives and team heads to discuss organization design and manpower planning issues, presenting recommendations to senior management.
- Prepare high-level management reports, evaluate implications of actions, and propose improvement methods and procedures.
- Contribute to the general competence required for work in the department.
Rewards & Benefits:
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience and qualifications.
- Additional benefits include expatriate premiums, supplemental benefits plans, annual bonus, housing allowance, access to top-notch healthcare, high school allowance for dependents, 22 days of annual vacation leave, and repatriation allowance.
- Resume Evaluation: Match your resume with the job description requirements.
- LHR Americas Preliminary Phone/Video Interview: Discuss position details, evaluate English proficiency.
- Client Phone/Video Interview: Conducted by the client to assess qualifications.
- Video Interviews with Hiring Managers: Assess problem-solving abilities and technical knowledge.
- Conditional Offer: Offer of employment pending medical examinations and visa processing.
- Relocation Process: Assigned relocation advisor to assist with the transition.
This is an excellent opportunity to join LHR Global and contribute to the optimization of organizational structures and strategic workforce planning in the dynamic Oil & Gas and Petrochemical industry in Saudi Arabia.