The Directorate of Passports and the National Database and Registration Authority (NADRA) have introduced a joint initiative with DG & IP for online passport renewal services.
Pakistani applicants in the country can only apply for the renewal of their passports. While overseas applicants can utilize the Online MRP Web Portal for all kinds of renewal services including reprint damage, Type “new” for newly born, reprint lost, reprint exhaust, and partial modification for newly married female applicants.
The following documents must be present at the time of application.
- A photograph of up to 5MB in size.
- Filled Fingerprint form.
- Supporting documents vary depending on the age and category.
- Valid credit card for online payment.
Follow these steps to apply online.
- Press the ‘Get Started’ button.
- Register your account via email as well as SMS code. For overseas Pakistanis, the code will be sent via email only.
- Now start the application for a machine-readable passport by filling in the application.
- Enter your address for passport delivery.
- Now pay the fees via credit card/debit card (Visa/Master only).
- Enter your personal details.
- Fill in the present and permanent addresses.
- Now upload your photograph.
- Upload all the supporting documents.
- Download the form and do not forget to capture the 4 fingerprints required by the system.
- You need to set the scanner at 600 DPI, JPEG/JPG, and Grayscale. Now scan the form and upload it.
- Review the information and submit it.
It is important to note that there is no refund policy. In addition, users registered in the Pak-identity system can directly log in through their username and password.
Here is the link.