Punjab Excise, Taxation, and Narcotics Department has provided customers with a golden opportunity, by offering a 10% discount on the payment of token tax.
In addition, an extra 5% discount will be provided by payment through the ePay App. The authorities are encouraging the citizens to make use of this valuable chance and promptly fulfil their tax obligations. Failure in the payment of taxes might result in car confiscation or imposition of fines on the owners.
How to use ePay App
The ePay App is available on both Android and iOS.
- Open the app and select ‘Excise and Taxation’ department.
- Now select the option of car token tax.
- Enter your vehicle’s registration number. It will generate your credentials as well as the last paid token tax.
- The total token tax will appear. Click to generate the challan.
- Users will also be provided with a unique PSID number to pay your tax through online transfer.
This application is designed with the sole purpose of enhancing people’s convenience and minimizing unnecessary troubles. To promote the usage of ePay App for tax payments, the Punjab Government has announced discount offers on your token tax.
Furthermore, you have the flexibility to pay taxes using your mobile phone from anywhere across the globe, safeguarding against scams and inconveniences.
Pay your token taxes by August 30, 2023.