The Rhodes Trust offers fully funded scholarships for Pakistani Students at the University of Oxford, bringing together talented students from all across the world to study at the prestigious Oxford.
The award is a fully funded, full-time postgraduate scholarship allowing the students to study for 1 year Master’s, Dphil, or PhD degree.
Rhodes is the most prestigious scholarship to study in the UK. It covers the following.
- Full tuition fee waiver.
- A monthly stipend of £1,515(562,334.06 PKR) (£18,180/year).
- Medical and health insurance.
- Ticket charges at the beginning and end of studies
- Visa fee is not applicable for scholarship holders.
- Ticket charges at the beginning and end of studies.
The eligibility criteria are mentioned below. The requirements for the course you are applying for will differ and can be checked on the website of the University of Oxford.
- Academic excellence.
- Bachelor’s degree and academic transcripts.
- Demonstrate leadership qualities.
- Extracurricular activities.
- Able to display and utilize one’s talents like sports, music, art, theatre, etc.,
- Devotion to study and sympathy for the protection of the weak.
The candidates need the following documentation.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree.
- Academic transcripts.
- Statement of purpose.
- Four recommendation letters sent by your professors directly to the institution.
- Birth certificate.
- Passport or ID card.
- Educational statement reflecting the reason for your preferred courses and how they will help you achieve your career goals.
- IELTS is not necessarily required at the time of scholarship application, however, you need to present the certificate when applying at the University.
How to Apply
Follow these steps.
- The selected candidates must apply through the official website of Rhodes Trust.
- Fill out the online application form.
- Upload all the documents required.
- And apply!
The award is highly competitive with limited seats for Pakistan. The selected candidates must present themselves as a strong case to be considered. Click on the link to find out more!