The University of Edinburgh has announced 12 scholarships for distance learning Master’s programs. The scholarships cover the full tuition fees for the entire duration of the program. The scholarships are available for students starting any online part-time Master’s program in the 2023-2024 academic session.
- The scholarships are open to nationals and residents of countries classified as ‘Least Developed Countries,’ ‘Other Low-Income Countries,’ and ‘Lower Middle-Income Countries’ by the OECD.
- A list of qualifying nations can be found on the university’s website.
- Candidates must have received a seat offer from the University of Edinburgh and either accepted or intend to accept the offer.
Applicants must submit a personal statement addressing the following points:
- Reasons for choosing the University of Edinburgh and the specific program of study.
- How successful completion of the program will benefit their career and personal development.
- How they plan to contribute to their community, region, or country upon completion of the program.
Visit the University of Edinburgh’s website and navigate to the scholarship page.
- Review the eligibility criteria and ensure that you meet the requirements.
- Complete the application for admission to the chosen online part-time Master’s program.
- Accept the seat offer from the University of Edinburgh or intend to accept it.
- Write a personal statement addressing the specified points.
- Submit the completed application and personal statement through the university’s online portal.
The scholarships cover the full tuition fees for the duration of the distance learning Master’s program. Successful candidates will have their education expenses fully funded, allowing them to focus on their studies.
The application deadline for the scholarships will be specified on the university’s website. Applicants are encouraged to submit their applications well in advance of the deadline.