Unilever has announced multiple job openings in Pakistan. Unilever is renowned for its innovative products and initiatives. Being a part of the team, one will have the chance to work on cutting-edge projects that challenge the status quo.
The following are the details of jobs.
Aspire for Unilever – AM Process
Location: Karachi (on-site)
Job Type: Full time
Experience: 2+ years in relevant field
Job Description: Contribute your expertise in
- planning shop floor operations
- monitoring consumption
- labor management for efficient manufacturing
Ensure partnerships with R&D on innovation plant trials, optimize equipment, and implementation of best practices & all audit recommendations.
HRBP – CD IC
Location: Karachi Head Office
Employment Type: Permanent
- 3-5 years of core HR experience, including business partnering
- Support the implementation of HR strategy to the business by ensuring that the HR delivery is fully aligned to business goals in Customer Development,
- Support managers and teams in business delivery through enhancing their capability to deliver Strategy into Action, manage their people, and implement change,
- Utilize the talent development processes and tools delivered by the Expertise Team,
- Driving quality decision making through business partnering, and critical strategic thinking,
- To support in manpower planning, recruitment, personal development planning, training needs, including robust succession plans and coaching interventions,
- Analyze development plans of all team members and prioritize development needs for the current year,
- Support the implementation of HR strategy to the business that is fully aligned to functional requirements,
- Interface with numerous roles and supports activation of HR planning,
- Work closely with the Talent team to develop HR initiatives for succession planning and leadership assessment and development,
- Ensure that HR services/policies are monitored/adhered to, measured and evaluated against service expectations.
Aspire for Unilever – Shift Manager
Location: Lahore (On-site)
To drive manufacturing operation to the agreed plan on volume, cost, safety, quality and other KPIs
- To plan making and packing operations on the floor to achieve agreed shift targets in volume, quality, output reliability, cost and safety.
- To receive chemical and packaging materials.
- To organize and control labor (operators, technicians and contract) for operations in terms of numbers and skills.
- To monitor material consumption and yield and reduce waste level.
- To reduce material variance to the minimum by ensuring optimal usage of chemicals and packaging and accurate record keeping.
- To supervise weekly and monthly stock count and general Fourth Shift transactions.
- To ensure that workers wear their appropriate personal protective clothing and comply with safety, health and environmental rules
- To drive autonomous maintenance activities on the shop floor
- To support the implementation of best practices such as TPM, HACCP, and all audit recommendations.
- To identify skill gaps and organize training for workers.
- To continuously improve operations by identifying areas for process development.
Key Skills and Qualification
- BSc. Engineering or Sciences
- Supply Chain experience (planning and SAP)
- Minimum 2 years experience in FMCG and managing people
- Experience in SHE
- Building Internal & External Networks
- Project Management
Selection Day – Customer Development
Location: Karachi, Lahore, Islamabad
Employment Type: Permanent
- 2-6 years of experience
- Experience in channel management, category management, trade marketing, key account management, sales transformation, customer/business development and/or field sales
- Knowledge of market insights
- Solid analytical abilities
- Compelling negotiation skills
- Strong people management skills
- Digital transformation and innovation
|AM Process||Karachi (on-site)|
|HRBP – CD IC||Karachi Head Office|
|Shift Manager||Lahore (On-site)|
|Selection Day – Customer Development||Karachi, Lahore, Islamabad|