Montana State University, USA offers merit-based scholarships to Pakistani students at the undergraduate level. The institute is a public research university in Bozeman, Montana, USA, the state’s largest university known for its quality education.
The awards are granted to students offered full admission to the university. Conditional admission offers are not considered.
The scholarship is awarded based on the academic performance of the applicant in high school or college.
- The merit scholarship ranges from $5,000 – $12,000 per year and is applied towards the tuition fee.
The eligibility criteria are the following.
- There are specific requirements for each course.
- A cumulative GPA of 2.5+ on a 4.0 scale is considered for full admission to MSU.
The students must maintain a 3.0 GPA on a 4.0 scale, to keep their scholarship status.
How to Apply
Follow these steps to apply.
- Open the official website of Montana State University and complete their online application.
- Pay the non-refundable application fee of US $38.
- Provide English proficiency proof in the form of IELTS or TOEFL. Those students who are unable to provide English language proficiency proof, will be enrolled in an Intensive English program however, they will not be considered for the scholarship.
- Upload your transcripts in English and other documents required.
Students will be considered automatically for the award. No separate application is required. SAT or ACT scores are optional documents.
- Fall Semester: July 1 (starts in late August)
- Spring Semester: November 15 (starts in early January)
- Summer Semesters: March 15 (starts in mid-May- summer session I or mid-June – summer session II)
Click on the provided link for more information.