There’s a good probability that you’re seeking work that you can accomplish from home while preserving your etiquette and meeting your demands if you’re looking for Abu Dhabi Airport Jobs. Your successful future job is being shaped by Abu Dhabi Airport Career Opportunities at this place. In order to achieve its goal of creating excellent outputs, it continues to manage its team and personnel. Jobs at airports are thus available both domestically and internationally. Continue reading to learn more about this business and the specifics of the job location.
|Airport Name||Abu Dhabi International Airport|
|Job Location||Abu Dhabi, UAE|
|Salary||Discuss During an Interview|
|Benefits||As Per UAE Labor Law|
Abu Dhabi International Airport
The Abu Dhabi Government has jurisdiction over Abu Dhabi International Airport, ADAC, as it is situated adjacent to the busiest airport in the world. The company significantly contributes to the aviation, road, and rail infrastructure of the Emirate. As a sign of its dedication to excellence in these fields, it is the first company in the world to be accredited with both the ISO 9001 Quality Management System and the ISO 14001 Environmental Management System.
- Trade or vocational qualification
- Experience in a job-related field, with at least 1year of experience in Airport Operations for a major airline.
- Excellent communication skills and fluency in the English language.
- To perform well in this highly stressful and demanding environment, you need to have high energy and a positive outlook.
- This job is an excellent opportunity for someone with ticketing experience and DCS knowledge.
- Ability to handle baggage service mishandled and even service recovery cases with customers.
- You will be able to complete courses in Customer Services and Passenger Handling.
- Computer literacy at a high level
- Outstanding customer service and focus.