The “Future Talents scholarship programme,” which aims to welcome and mentor UAE national university students studying in various scientific subjects that are highly valued on the job market, has started accepting applications.
The Dubai Municipality’s Director of Human Resources, Aisha Al Hammadi, stated that the “Future Talents” scholarship initiative “Supports the Emiratisation policy in Dubai and is consistent with the measures undertaken by Dubai Municipality to put our wise leadership’s directives into practise.”
The program’s highlighted disciplines support the municipality’s employment sectors and will seek to increase employment rates there, enhancing the sustainability of the workforce.
Students from a range of scientific disciplines, such as
- Civil and Architectural Engineering.
- Agricultural Engineering and Sciences.
- Public Health.
- Environmental Sciences, Sustainability and Environmental Health, Food Security.
- Inormation systems with a specialisation in Data Science.
- Business Solutions.
- Information Technology with specialisations in application development, Networking, and Cloud Computing.
These background qualification Students are eigible for the “Future Talents” scholarship programme.
- Must be a UAE resident.
- Enrolled in 3rd or 4th Academic Year.
- CGPA should not be less than 3.
- Should not be availing any other scholarship.
- Male student should have completed National Service.
The programme promises to direct talented Emirati students in the right direction and establish the foundation for their future success.